Wednesday, January 7, 2015

January 2015 Goals


Happy 2015 dear readers. I decided that this year, I would set some monthly goals at the start of each month. Hopefully, some of these become increasingly challenging, but I figure full year resolutions get so hard because they are often so lofty.  My January goals are small but getting me back into the right track health wise - the last few months of 2014 were difficult to get a good routine going.

1) Attend 8 Spin Classes. I really enjoy working out, so far I've already made it to 3 classes this month. I'll probably smash through this but February we can go for more.

2) 310,000 Fitbit steps. I figured a monthly goal was better than a daily goal, it gives me some flexibility to have some higher step days or having days where steps are not as easy to obtain.

3) Getting back to reading. I have a few new books lined up on my kindle - I'd love to be able to give you all some good book recommendations during the year.

What's on your list for January?

2 comments:

  1. These are great goals! I def want to work out more, get more steps and read at least one book. My goal for the year was 30 books so I probably should be reading more than more/month!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chantal- I love the idea of reading 30 books in a year, what a great goal. I hope you have some good recommendations for future reading.

      Delete