Monday, April 9, 2012

in a west end town


I love this purple dress from Boden - a very British company, with outfits fit for a princess. At least that's how I feel - the styles are right up my alley so I keep coming back to this site for more. I also like that there isn't a shop close by so less people have the clothes (to the girl in my office who shops a the same stores, we need to coordinate schedules better and stop wearing the same dress on the same day). This dress is great, even though it won't get too much wear until next fall, mainly because the color and length are ideal. I really like knee length skirts and dresses, and find that so many places seem to think minis are the only way to go. The detail on the hem is really cute too, the darker shade of purple adds a sophisticated little pop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment