Tuesday, July 10, 2012

tiny bubbles


Summer to me is all about easy going beach reads - well that and the book I have been reading that's got some more depth is a hardcover massive book that's better suited for home. I picked up a few bargains from  Amazon for my commuting, since I could easily toss this in my purse and I loved other books by this author, I figured why not? Cocktails for Three by Madeleine Wickham was a pleasurable read. I liked that the story bounced between three best friends (I think I like different point of views based on prior books, I've read) who each are dealing with different major events in their lives. One is a new mom, not coping as easily as she feels she should be, one is dealing with her married lover, who is pulling away, and the other is dealing with a person from her past, that her father's actions wronged.  Though a quick read, it was cute and worth the time on the commutes to unwind after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment