Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween. I live across the street from the cutest grocery store that's had scores of pumpkins all season long - so I've been enjoying the pop of orange when I look at my window every single day. Is it wrong to secretly be looking forward to the Christmas trees that must be coming out soon? I know, I know one holiday at a time.

Anyway, I hope you all have safe and wonderful holidays out there tonight. Please be extra careful, with the Friday night my brain just thinks people are going to be making less then good decisions, so remember - I want to read your weekend recaps.

This weekend should be a good one. I get to see some little ones on Saturday, along with their parents. Sunday, one of my friends from the tri-state is stopping by before heading home.

See you on Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment