Friday, May 10, 2013

it's just a little crush



Yes, I have a crush and a few of my close friends know all about it. It's a person at work (and really if you think it's you it's probably not, and if you want to confirm ask me, I'll be honest) - who totally does not follow any context clues. I've been subtly or not so subtly trying to at least make the friend radar for the better part of a year. I find the whole working together thing makes this super complex as I do not want to cross that line of too far to go back and it's so awkward at work - I like my job. Oh well, it might just be one of those things that I just enjoy day dreaming about because I am too much of a coward to really do anything about it. Have you ever had one of those oh so awkward crushes as an adult?

(love letter photo from google)

No comments:

Post a Comment