Friday, December 19, 2014

lately


Shall we catch up on some current events in my little world? I'd love to hear what you've been up to recently - so definitely let me know!

reading: The Blood of Olympus - yes, the final Percy Jackson book in the Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan. I've read all of the Percy books and really enjoyed them all. Sad to see this is the last one for maybe ever.

watching: HBO on demand. I watched all of Game of Thrones and now I am on to Girls. I also want to watch the Newsroom. Finally getting HBO means hours upon hours of shear delight in marathon show binge watching.

looking forward to: my weekend guests this week. Some of my lovely ladies from the old neighborhood are venturing north to visit. I am looking forward to catching up and hanging out. I also now have an excuse to make the corn bread muffins I've been eyeballing.

making: vegetables and healthy foods. I've been really bad about food choices since my move. I am super motivated to get back into better eating. Pizza, we are breaking up... we can only have short one night stands once in a while, on special occasions.

planning: dream vacations, or at least a vacation to a warm location. Arizona is hot on my list for a winter getaway. It's bad to have the winter blues before winter starts isn't it?

thinking about: resolutions, new year is not too far away now.

Happy Friday Lovelies - hope you have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday, I love lately posts, I did one this week too and its a nice little self check. I think getting to warm parts for the winter sounds pretty fab

    ReplyDelete