Monday, May 21, 2012

you might say I'm a dreamer

Do you ever dream about celebrities? I sometimes will put famous people in my dreams, yet they are never typically doing very celebrity type things. I recently put Blake Shelton in a dream where I was at an airport, for some reason he was traveling with two five year old boys that were twins, that appeared to be his sons (he doesn't have kids but he did in my dream).  It was actually quite strange as he asked me to get him a coffee before we boarded the plane, which I was more then willing to do - nothing like getting a celebrity Dunkin Donuts as a pre-boarding snack. I attribute the dream to all the episodes of The Voice, I watched over the spring- I must have just thought Blake seemed like someone who would ask me to buy him coffee.

(photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment