Friday, May 4, 2012

it's the freakin' weekend



Happy Weekend Dear Readers! I am much relived to be getting to the end of the work week – it seems that I am back to crazy days at work, similar to last fall and winter as I again transition to a new job focus. It’s definitely a good thing for me, but I am really hoping for no more surprise career moves for a good long while after this one.  Luckily, the weekend is one that I’ve been looking forward to all week. I have plans for Cinco de Mayo both nights, which seems a bit intense- but super fun all the same. One night is with colleagues – which hopefully means good behavior from most (though sometimes- the best stories come from those events), and the other with some friends. I think Sunday will be a leisurely recovery day, as I’ve already stocked up on breakfast foods to prepare a feast. What do you have planned this weekend?


(photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment