Friday, May 11, 2012

would you lie with me and just forget the world?


This weekend looks like it’s going to be gorgeous around here – I am taking my show on the road to Astoria, in which I’ve never really spent much time in. New York is funny like that, particularly when you live in just outside it, sometimes venturing across the other river is like entering a foreign land – passports may or may not be required. I am really hoping to spend part of an afternoon in a park, just soaking up the sun after all that rain earlier this week.  It’s also Mother’s Day, so hopefully the card I mailed incredibly late to my fantastic mother arrives in time, or on Monday (it will be Monday or Tuesday...definitely by Wednesday- I am a terrible child). I’ll be sure to call her as she spends the day at the mall with my sister. What’s up for you this weekend? Any fun plans, visiting your mother, or someone’s mother?

(photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment