Thursday, April 4, 2013

counting to....





Well it’s officially in the 10 day forecast- which means I can start getting super pumped up for my first official 2013 vacation.  I am heading off to Arizona for a week of adventure and relaxation. I’ve never been to the Southwest before, so I am really looking forward to seeing somewhere new. I will finally get to visit the Grand Canyon (anyone else remember when the Brady Bunch went there? I think Bobby got lost and then when he was found the whole family got American Indian names), and seeing just the natural beauty of the desert. I cannot wait for a few days by the pool as well, soaking up some sunshine and relaxation. There’s still a lot to do to get ready to get out of town, including finding some good vacation reads and picking up some much needed sunscreen. Anyone have any tips they want to share?

(photo from pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment