Friday, April 5, 2013

happy musings to end the week





A few things rounded out a long week at work (I love month end close- really I do):

Almond & Coconut Kind Bars – supposedly “healthy” it still tastes like Girl Scout Cookies to me

Kicking it at my workout five mornings this week. It’s a new month so all new workouts meaning my mind’s confused and my muscles are like oh hello.

A workout that included the musical stylings of *nsync (I was a JC girl back in the day)

Leaving early on a Friday afternoon – I got the smile and nod from the boss last night, like duh go and get to weekend

Rediscovering my love of Garth Brooks – and remembering classic favorites  such as “The Summer” and “Two of a Kind”

A weekend guest who I’ve been looking forward to seeing for a long time


(photo from pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment