Monday, April 22, 2013

remember when....



I was on vacation last week? I already miss being away- that took all of 40 seconds to be like oh ok, I am back to real life and work. Which means, it’s time to start planning the next trip – which is always my favorite thing to do upon returning from any vacation. I’ll definitely get to more highlights when I have some time to decompress and reflect on last week’s adventure- which it was truly amazing and so much fun.  I’ll have to go through some of the pictures to give you all a little treat of what was done while in the west (I kept calling Arizona the West Coast – though, there isn’t any ocean). The photo above is from a very cold day on the Grand Canyon – and yes, I am dressed like a ninja because that was my warmest outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment