Friday, May 9, 2014

confessions:three





I love Colin Firth  and have loved him for the better part of fifteen years. He’s much older than me, but that adds to his appeal.

I worry about my parents a lot – the older we all get, I feel like the roles reversed on who’s better suited to make the decisions – sometimes.

I cannot sleep if the closet door is open. That’s how the boogey man gets into your room (I saw Monsters Inc.) and I am not taking any chances.

Sometimes, I go to the gym just for the company of other humans.  Life gets busy that sometimes this is one of the ways I connect.

I love old people candy – think of what would be in your grandmother’s candy dish and I am in (except the freedent gum). Cinnamon disks, lemon drops,  hard caramels –  it’s on like donkey kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment