Friday, May 2, 2014

confessions:two




If I haven’t hit my steps goal on my fitbit by the time I get home at night, I march in place until I do. I don’t let myself go to bed until I’ve walked my 10,000 steps.

I wonder if I’ll ever meet someone and get married to him. Sometimes this consumes me, other times I know I am living the best life I can right now.

My favorite childhood book is Jacob, I Have Loved by Katherine Patterson. I stole my copy from my sixth grade teacher because I couldn’t bear the thought of parting with it. I still read this at least once a year.

I am still bitter about never being in a musical in high school. I never even made the chorus, and I was in the middle school musicals.

I hate oatmeal, but occasional try to force myself to love it. I’ve come to the conclusion that having to add peanut butter, bananas and chocolate chips means I should just have dessert instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment