Friday, July 25, 2014

three cheers for friday


Hip Hip Hooray!



This weekend is one I’ve been looking forward to for so long. It’s my friends’ annual pool party back down in New York. When the party date was announced, I knew I had to figure out a way to come down and see a good majority of my friends in one sweep. It’s so nice when you can see so many people in one place instead of trying to coordinate so many multiple side trips. Weekend trips are usually not enough time for me to get in everything I want to do.

This is my second time to New York since I’ve left, and I’ve got one more to go next week (I am definitely spending too much time at the airport – just so you know). I've been going quite a bit for work - the irony. It’s been good to go back, see some of the favorites – like my favorite gym class, lunch place and it reminds me it’s not too far to get back and visit from time to time.

Here’s hoping to a beautiful weekend, and no sunburns.
 

2 comments:

  1. I have been going back to the Bay for work and stuff too so I can totally relate. Glad you are squeezing in some fun time with friends too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great to see friends when you have to travel for work. Hope your move has been going well too! I think we need more LA photos :)

      Delete