Monday, July 21, 2014

we pause for station updates





Hello Blogland friends. My sincere apologies for my horribly long break, if you missed me, I appreciate it – if you didn’t well that’s okay too.

What’s new?

I’ve successfully moved to a new state, but don’t move into my own place for another 75 days.  Where am I living? Well my friends, I am back in my high school bedroom, complete with my twin bed (which makes everyone send me this hilarious video from SNL), prom photos, and my first communion crown.  It’s cooler than being cool, it’s ice cold.

I bought a car. For those of you who have lived in the New York metropolitan area, you probably know that I had absolutely no need to own a car in the seven years I lived in the area. Those of you who live in the Boston metropolitan area probably know that not having a car pretty much means you live near Boston Common, or have no desire to ever do anything on a weekend. I went car shopping the first weekend I lived here and though it’s weird, I am happy to have a new to me ride. I also think my parents like to take my car joy riding – oh how times change.

Officially on the countdown to my two week vacation, which will be half in Cape Cod, and half in Belgium. Vacation, it’s all I ever wanted…

I’ve started binge watching Royal Pains. Maybe I am nostalgic for New York again – I mean it’s the Hamptons and always summer.  It also makes me want someone to let me stay in their guest house.

And, hopefully I am back to some semi-regular blog updates.  That’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment