Tuesday, October 25, 2011

daisy, daisy - give me your answer do

One of my favorite things to do is have friends over for dinner. This is beneficial for several reasons, including giving me a clear deadline on cleaning up the apartment, as well as getting to try some new recipes that have been on the list to make. Since we are in the heart of fall, I couldn't resist putting the table together with some garnishes. I had some perfectly fall colored place mats, that were striped on side, and plaid on the other, which allowed for some mixing and matching of patterns on the table. On a trip to a local bodega, I saw orange, yellow and red Gerber daisies- simply ideal autumn colors to bring the table all together. I also cannot get enough of fresh flowers in the house, such an easy way to brighten up space and my overall mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment