Wednesday, October 26, 2011

put your head on my shoulder

I just can't get on board with that no-poo movement- the one where people have given up on using shampoo on a regular basis. I tend to look like I've rolled my head in butter without a good shampoo most days - it's a very rare occasion that I can get away with a day off from washing. One of my favorite daily shampoos is Head and Shoulders - Smooth and Silky. I never imagined that dandruff shampoo would top my list. One of the reasons I find this a great shampoo is that it really does tame the hair like it says it will, my hair is smoother, with a lot less work (meaning less time with the hair straightener). An added benefit is that this shampoo smells delicious as well - what's not to love about great looking, clean smelling hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment