Friday, February 17, 2012

I will not take my love away

Love Actually is one of my all time favorite movies. I love that all different sorts of love stories are told throughout Christmas time in the great city of London, none the less. Not everything is a fairy tale, people make choices that impact every aspect of their lives including their hearts. I am always a bit sad when the young man, in love with his best mate's wife, finally professes his feelings knowing full well she cannot not reciprocate back. Though, I  am most drawn to the writer's love for the woman in which he could not speak to and how the language of love prevails overall leading these two to each other despite the obstacles. This clever little film does remind us "that love actually is all around" - it just might not be in the traditional sense.


(photo credit)

No comments:

Post a Comment