Wednesday, February 29, 2012

nothing left for me to do but dance

I have never been a gym class girl - I prefer to sweat it out solo, usually on the elliptical or the treadmill. Then a few friends and I started going to Zumba classes together once a week, and I am so into it. Now, I'll be the first to admit it's taken me a while to get use to the dances- and you can totally tell who's been coming to the classes regularly (either that or they are professionals). All of a sudden though it clicks and you start remembering the standard moves each week, and you stop looking like the fool in the back of the room who has no clue what's going on. It's also probably one of the best sweats you can get in an hour. At the end of each class, I am already looking forward to the next week's.


(photo credit)

No comments:

Post a Comment