Wednesday, February 22, 2012

your hair it's everywhere

I recently decided to try solid shampoo and conditioner- mainly because I was intrigued by the concept of not having tons of plastic bottles in the bathroom. I also do have a desire to be more environmentally friendly, so the idea of using bar shampoo is just another way to reduce my carbon footprint. I picked up both the solid shampoo and conditioner from Lush on my way home from work a few weeks ago and I'll probably never look back to bottled shampoos again. The smell is absolutely heavenly- and lasts all day in my bathroom which is pretty amazing (think about the fact that I shower by 6:45 in the morning, and go to bed around 11 each night). My hair also feels so manageable and soft, it's not drying like you would think from a soap like product- these little guys pack quite a moisture rich punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment