Tuesday, September 25, 2012

things are going to happen naturally


I’ve been feeling antsy… probably because works going balls to the walls (I love that expression, anyone else?), which is making me feel a bit nuts and overwhelmed. Sometimes that’s when I feel the most accomplished at what I do, and other times it just makes me wonder when it’s going to slow down. Right now it feels like when things will slow when retirement happens, which is about 35 years away- give or take. I know that’s not true, but it’s been a fast paced year for me on the work front, with only more exciting things happening. One of the ways I like to cope with work stress is to start (wait, do I ever stop this) thinking about the next vacation to plan. Right now top of my list is going to surf camp in Costa Rica, heading to Paris to enjoy the city and culture, and Iceland to see the natural hot springs. 

(photo from pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment