Monday, October 1, 2012

Letters to Norby #6


Dear Norby-

I love your Mommy, but when we were kids she use to love to torture me. She had an advantage being older than me, and when she would babysit for me one of her favorite things to do was to pull my socks off and pretend to flush them down the toilet. Imagine being held down, and having your feet shocked out of warm socks. Now, looking back it is super funny, but at the time my 5 year old self was worried about the consequences of ruining the plumbing, and well -  I hated stretched out socks. If you are lucky enough to have a younger sibling one day, or maybe a younger cousin, I'd prefer if you find another method of torture. Keep in mind one day those younger and smaller, eventually can turn the tables on you - one way or another. Though, I fully support you trying steal your mother's socks and doing what you please.

Love your favorite auntie


(photo from Iron Accents)

No comments:

Post a Comment