Monday, February 3, 2014

february shouldn't be so scary





Over the weekend the groundhog saw his shadow, on a day that as 55 degrees and downright beautiful. According to folklore, this means six more weeks of winter. I wake up this morning, to a lovely little snow storm, with rumors of up to two more storms heading my way before the end of next weekend. Well, Groundhog, I would say you were correct – six more weeks of winter seems to be upon us, but I’d all for packing these six weeks into the next week – if that’s possible.

Anyway, I enjoyed my day watching the snow fall from my window at work all day –it’s always nice to know you can be safe and warm somewhere. I have a hankering for one of those late night walks tonight with the snow covered sidewalks that feels so peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment