Wednesday, February 5, 2014

i see london...






In less than a week, I am heading over to London for business. I am looking forward to enjoying some spring like temperatures compared to the winter those of us on the eastern seaboard have been experiencing. I am hoping to see some new places, as well as enjoy the walk to and from the office each day – past the American Embassy - probably the ugliest building I saw while I was there last time, it just has a very utilitarian file compared to the historic architecture everywhere else on that walk. I am a complete tourist though, and I really just love popping in to shops and pubs on the way “home” to the hotel each night, and spending some social time with my friends and colleagues in that office. I cannot wait to spend some time in Selfridge's checking out all the fun items and getting lost in the amazing book section of the store.

However, I think the best part of this upcoming adventure is the one that I am tacking on to this trip - I am heading to Paris for a few days to finally do some sightseeing and see the Eiffel Tower. That's right I am tackling on of my 15 before 2015 items very early. I couldn't be more excited to get there!



(graphic via etsy)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh so jealous have an amazing trip! :)

    Can't wait to see your recap!

    ReplyDelete