Monday, March 24, 2014

house lusting




My sister and her family just moved into a new home, which completely makes me lust for a home, or at least start looking at dream homes.  I am feeling slightly addicted to visiting Trulia and Zillow on a regular basis, just to see what’s out there in both the apartment rentals and homes for sale as well. There are so many beautiful homes out there – it makes me wonder how people were ever comfortable home buying without the opportunity to view everything online.

I also don’t think watching Property Brothers is helping me get over my want for an amazing bathroom, and an open concept house, and a beautiful master bedroom, and... and… (damn you, Drew and Jonathan). In my ideal home, I’d have a bathroom with a large soaking tub – something anyone who has ever traveled with me knows. My eyes light up whenever I see a huge tub in any hotel room I am staying in, and then I’ll find at least 10 minutes each night I am there to spend in the tub. I wonder if I’d really take advantage of such a thing at home, though or would the thrill of a huge tub wear off eventually.

Do you have any must haves on your dream home wish list?


(image via pinterest)

1 comment:

  1. OMG I am totally house lusting too!! I am actually saving now and hoping to buy one in the next year. We shall see!!

    ReplyDelete