Wednesday, April 9, 2014

from my bookself




I am currently on a Game of Thrones hiatus, I only have one published book left in the series and well,  I am trying to hold out (write faster George, please). If you like fantasy novels, I highly recommend reading the books. I’ve not seen the show, but I cannot wait until I have time to start watching it – I feel very invested in the characters.

I recently read Come Home by Lisa Scottoline. She’s one of my go to authors when I am trying to pick out a book I am certain I’ll enjoy, I tend to look at what I haven’t read. This book was interesting, good plot lines about former spouses and what happens when one is potentially murdered. I did find it odd that the main character’s name was Jill, and her good friend was Katie. One of my close colleagues is Katie, so at times I kept picturing us in the roles and that made this a bit more fun for me. I recommend this for anyone who likes a good mystery – with an ending you aren’t going to figure out until closer to the end.

Have you read anything worth sharing? Anything I should add to my must read list?

No comments:

Post a Comment