Thursday, April 17, 2014

three cheers for easter weekend






Hello dear readers. My apologies for my sporadic posts lately (every time I use the word sporadic, I think of the movie Clueless) – spring is keeping me busy and away from the blog a bit more than I would like.  Anyway, I am heading into a four day weekend starting tomorrow and I get to head up to Boston and see the family for the weekend. I am very excited to get some play time with Norbs- that boy is getting so grown up, I look forward to the day when he just starts talking to me and never looks back. I also get to have lunch with a friend and see the nursery she’s set up for her little ones – I am ridiculously excited to see the babies (yes, babies as in more than one) room.  I missed her shower, so I’ve got a few little surprises for the wee ones (I’ve also been trying to come up with names – like Julian, Jiles (like Giles), and Jilbert, because well I am weird).  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. My posting has been terrible lately, so no judgment here. Hope you had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete