Monday, September 8, 2014

lately






Oh two weeks of vacation is glorious. I’ve been back for a week, but getting back into the blogsphere this week.  I thought I’d do one of those lately posts before I start the recap of the vacation weeks.

Watching: Friday Night Lights from the beginning. iTunes had the first three seasons at $10 each, I jumped to be able to watch something while on vacation that I didn’t have to stream. I am back to swooning over Matt Saracen and wanting a marriage like Coach and Tami.  This show also makes me cry like crazy – it was so good.

Reading: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I devoured two of her other books while on vacation, Eleanor and Park, and Attachments. I may have found a new author to read regularly.

Eating: Lunch from home as much as possible. Oh back to making lunch, mmm turkey on gluten free whole grain.

Buying: a backpack for commuting. My shoulder that carries my bag hurts, time to spread the love to hopefully make this better.

Missing: cooler temperatures that felt like fall while in Belgium. It was magical I tell you, sweaters, jeans, jackets – the only thing missing was a pumpkin spice latte in my hand.

Listening: Stay with Me by Sam Smith. I could sing that baby all day long.

Anticipating: my move. Only 3 weeks to go.

Looking forward to: apple picking. I want to eat fresh apples all fall long.

4 comments:

  1. Confession. I've never watched Friday Night Lights... but I'm a TV addict. What show is it most like?? I need another show to hold me over until the Fall line up comes back on! Happy to be your newest follower!!!

    tattered to taylored

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Taylor- welcome! The show Friday Night Lights is most like is Parenthood -the shows have the same head producer/writer. I tell everyone to watch this show - the football is secondary to the very realistic relationships on the show. Plus you'll see actors from FNL that have been on Parenthood.

      Delete