Monday, March 26, 2012

Mad Men Monday

Last night was the season premier of one of my favorite shows - Mad Men. Every time I watch the show it makes me want to drink a gimlet and have a nice long smoke. One of the things I like about this show is time passes between each season, so it's not a direct pick up of where you left off - it's time to catch up with all your old favorites, the ones you love and the ones you love to hate. I am not sure how I feel about Don and Megan- he seems like a happier person, but somehow it just doesn't fit. Maybe she'll grow on me but for now, I feel like she's Don's wife and that's how everyone in the office is going to view her, despite the fact she's probably a lot smarter then I am giving her credit for. It was good to see the kids early on though- glad to know that Don's thinking of his family. I also want to know more about what was going on with Sally- did anything happen with Glen since we last saw them? I know this is going to sound crazy, but despite how annoying Pete is- he's still one of my favorites on the show. I felt badly that Roger was trying to take his clients, or at least showing up to his meetings without an invitation. In true Pete form though, his plight for a bigger office was a bit of a childish manner. In the end, he did get what he wanted - even if Harry had to be bribed by Roger. Joan is truly meant to be in the office- I completely understood why she was missing her job- a place where she is in control and makes things run smoothly. Next week, I am hoping that we get to see Betty and what's going on with her- is she still nuts?

(photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment