Friday, March 30, 2012

just go ahead, let your hair down


Happy Friday and weekend dear readers! I am very glad it's the weekend again - even though it was a short week at work, it was a long one too. This is the first weekend in a while I am actually home for the entire duration. I am looking forward to not traveling (even though I love getting to visit people). It's a fairly low key weekend right now, so far just plans to get drinks after work on Friday, and head to my first hockey game at Madison Square Garden on Sunday. I get to cheer the Bruins on in person, which I haven't done in a about 6 years. I am also debating if I want to take a trip to the flower show at Macy's on Saturday (and maybe buy some new earrings), just to see some of the pretty spring blooms. What are you doing this weekend? Are you on the move or having a nice low key rest?

(photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment