Thursday, March 29, 2012

getting to know all about you


Cliffs of Moher in February 2011
Five things you may or may not know about me:

1) I am terrified of snakes - I have been ever since I was a little girl. When I was really young, my parents didn't want to scare me about one being in the backyard, and tried to spell their words in front of me- I asked them pointblank where the snake was, they then realized that spelling was no longer an option.

2) I regret not studying aboard in college - I will always wish I took that opportunity when I had the chance. I think this is why I am fully willing to spend money to travel to just about anywhere when the opportunity presents itself.

3) I love original 90210, so much so I can usually find a way to reference it in conversation. Ten years, more episodes then your average show- we can discuss/debate who was better for Kelly after all- Brandon or Dylan ( McKay came back in the end...).

4) I wish I was better about cleaning - however I do better under pressure - so when people are suppose to come over my apartment will be spotless. I need to be better about those unexpected times people end up coming over, so that the apartment is always at least in swing by shape.

5) My favorite time of my work day is my walk from the train station to my office, I love those 15 minutes of freedom and fresh air before settling in to my work. It's a great way to clear my head and have time to myself. The only times I skip this walk is when it's pouring- being soggy at work is not my idea of a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment