Friday, March 9, 2012

hanginaround this town

Spring is in the air - heck it really is starting to feel like those really cold days are visions of next fall. I know it's not true but when it's warm enough in March to not need a coat you get a little excited for summer. I am pretty psyched up about this upcoming weekend and week. I am spending about 10 days in my former city of Boston- doing a little bit of everything- work - play - friends - family. It might be a bit weird but it's fun to get to see the office people and your best friends all in the same week, and sometimes I go a bit stir crazy if it's just a full week of relaxation when I visit Massachusetts because I lived there so long. I will always love getting to go home again - it's familiar but new every single time.

(photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment