Tuesday, October 16, 2012

i just can't get enough


Fall 2012 is the season of pops of color – and I am loving every single minute. I recently stumbled into C.Wonder – a new shop over at Columbus Circle, because I was so drawn into the brightness of the store itself. Colors were everywhere – greens, blues, pinks, everything in between.  The store also has some really adorable housewares and items for pets, and beautiful bicycles (I want a bike so badly, you know just in time for winter, so I can figure out where to put it in the apartment).  I could have just as easily spent the rest of the day just oohing and awing over all the pretty things, but settled on the sweater above in a bubble gum pink- I know I’ll feel extra happy every time I wear it.


(photo from C.Wonder)

No comments:

Post a Comment