Thursday, October 4, 2012

see polka dots


When you live in the city, a trip to the mall can be a bit fascinating. I feel like I’ve gotten very use to doing a lot of online shopping (NYC crowds, shopping and tourists- ick, ick, ick, ick), as well as planning trips to specific places with specific purchases in mind. Stores in New York allow you to avoid going to multiple if you don’t want to be swayed into looking due to window displays. On a recent trip to a mall, I found this lovely scarf at The Gap, which I plan on wearing a lot during my two trips coming up – one to Charleston with my mom, and one to San Francisco with Ali (ever loyal blog reader). This just feels like one of those accessories that will go well with everything, and keep me nice and toasty on those chilly nights or days, depending what state I am in.  I love the polka dots and the rich fall color.

No comments:

Post a Comment