Tuesday, October 9, 2012

running with the devil


What a fantastic weekend - I finally got to go to The Smith for dinner and drinks (I had planned to go a few weeks ago, and upon walking in my drink companion complained it was too noisy, and I vowed to come back with people who appreciate a good scene). The deviled eggs were an excellent choice, along with amazing cocktails, and just great food all around. Good food and good company, and just a fun night out. I also got to go and have salted caramel ice cream across the street - which was fabulous. Despite all the good food- I also was on a fitness kick - with a trip to hot yoga (oh boy- I kind of thought I was going to pass out the whole time) and got a really nice run in while it was raining. I am looking forward to more weekends like this in the upcoming weeks - relaxing and productive all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment