Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Letters to Norby #9


Dear Norby-

Halloween is one of the greatest holidays ever – think dressing up in disguises and eating candy. I cannot wait to see what costumes you wear in the years to come – hopefully you pick out some truly awesome ones.  If I could suggest a few for you to consider in the future:

1)      Pumpkin – classic for the under 2 set- absolutely adorable
2)      Lobster- you are from New England, and your parents have a house on the Cape
3)      Biker – something tells me you’d look like a badass in leather and a bandana

I also hope you have your parents dress up each year as well – I’d love to see them in some funny costumes.

Enjoy one of the best kid holidays ever.

Love your favorite auntie

(photo from Carters)

No comments:

Post a Comment