Monday, July 22, 2013

lego house






I have lived in the New York metropolitan area for just about six years now (whoa baby), and I made my first ever trip to FAO Schwartz this past weekend. Having seen the movie Big more times that I should admit, that store seems much bigger to me in the movie. Thought it probably wasn’t teaming with wall to wall parents and kids. Lots of people in one space, no matter how large always feels smaller.  That said, I want to live in the Lego section of the store- it’s so cool what you can build with those bricks. I saw the architecture series and could definitely see myself building a little Lego Sydney Opera House just for fun on a rainy weekend. Apparently, I am a cross between a grandmother and a twelve year old when it comes to things that excite me- yay puzzles!

No comments:

Post a Comment