Friday, September 13, 2013

me before you





If you are looking for a book that will bring you through a slight emotional roller coaster, including smiling uncontrollably, and some heartfelt tears, Me Before You by Jojo Moyes will be right up your alley. This book follows a young man, who at the top of his life has a debilitating accident that he will never fully recover from, and the young woman who becomes his caretaker and eventually his friend. The story has all sorts of ups and downs, and I loved that both of the main characters really learned so much from each other. I was definitely sad to have this book end, because I really wanted to know what was going to happen next for the characters, even though the ending was good. No spoilers here, but I think if you can handle some turns in a story and are interested in what people do in hard situations, i.e. when life hands you lemons, and lemonade is tricky, this is a great book to pick up.

(photo via pinterest, no source to the original (but I love the book shelf!))

No comments:

Post a Comment