Friday, December 6, 2013

reindeer games


Oh hello Friday, so happy to see you again. As you all know from many posts, Fridays are pretty much one my favorite days of the week. Tonight is my office holiday outing in which I totally feel is WAY too early - I mean it was just Thanksgiving last week. December already feels like it's on overdrive and January will be peaking out soon enough (I am not ready for 2014).

Anyway, I am looking forward to sipping champagne and hopefully taking pictures in the photo booth - seems that every year those are my two staples for enjoying myself at the office party. I also really enjoy seeing the office dressed up - seeing everyone in their holiday best really makes you appreciate that most people wear jeans most days.

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment