Wednesday, December 11, 2013

sweetness in starlight


Every once in a while, I still like to share some of my kitchen creations. I don't cook or bake as often as I would like to, but sometimes I can be clever. During the holiday season, it's always nice to be able to bring some treats over to friends hosting holiday gatherings. I whipped up mini-cheesecakes for a friends 'Thanksgivukkah'  party, decorated in Christmas sprinkles (what can I say, I march to my own drum some times). These were ridiculously easy to make because I cheated and bought pre-made cheesecake filling, but really who's judging? Definitely a hit, and delightfully delicious.

Ingredients:

Trader Joe's Gluten Free Joe Joes (Oreo like cookies)
Philadelphia Cheesecake Filling
Sprinkles

Directions:

Cut 6 Joe Joes in half and place a half in the bottom of each cupcake tin
Mash approximately 10 Joe Joe's and mix into the cheesecake filling
Scoop cheesecake filling into the cupcake tins, smooth with a knife for a nice finish
Decorate with sprinkles and half a Joe Joe each for flare

No comments:

Post a Comment