Monday, January 13, 2014

monogram love


There's something about finding anything with my initial on it, it just makes me feel like I get a bit of personalization and I love it. I upgraded my iPhone back in November and I was so sad to lose my monogrammed case that I instantly ordered a case from Etsy with a J on it, just so I wouldn't not have to live without a J on the back of my phone. A bit obsessive? Absolutely, but that's what makes me who I am. Shortly after Christmas my mother and I took a trip to Marshall's (P.S. Marshall's and T.J. Maxx seem to be better in New England then down in the tri-state from what I've found), and when scoping out the holiday sale items I found cocktail napkins with a J on them. I had to have them - like any reasonable person. I used the napkins for my birthday and look forward to bringing them out again the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment