Monday, November 21, 2011

Crimson and clover, over and over

The holiday party season has officially kicked off, and I already have a few parties lined up for work and with friends. I was looking for something festive, but out of my normal color comfort zone of black (I love the little black dress- so easy). I saw this beautiful emerald green dress from Old Navy and it screamed to me you need to wear this. The color is just a standout shade, so even though it's a simple shape, a few accessories and a killer pair of heels will make this a great holiday outfit. It could also be worn with a long cardigan and a belt for a less dressy, but still festive occasion. The bonus for this is that this dress wasn't expensive- so if it gets worn only this year, I won't feel guilty when next year I want to don a new holiday look.

No comments:

Post a Comment