Friday, November 18, 2011

silver moon's sparkling

The black pencil skirt is something I always have in the closet- it falls into a staple that if it's not in your closet, you should run (run!) out and get one. I've recently had to start replacing some of the skirts I've had for years, due to just looking worn, or needing an update. It's hard to let go of some of my favorites- and sadly I can tell you where I was when I bought them, and who else was there, and some of the memorable places I've worn them. I know you all must be surprised that I found this one at Banana Republic, that has a uniqueness to it that is sure to capture some memories as well. The skirt has a sparkly thread through it creating a really nice subtle sophisticated look, without being so over the top it cannot be worn at the office. The skirt definitely can be worked in both a dressy or casual look depending on what it's paired with, making this a great addition to my winter wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment