Friday, November 25, 2011

do you hear what I hear?

Holiday music cannot be played before Thanksgiving is over, but once black Friday has officially started it's on until the new year. I feel there should be a clear distinction between holidays and Thanksgiving shouldn't be slighted because of hype of Christmas. Below is my top five favorite Christmas songs along with the artist versions.
All I Want for Christmas- Mariah Carey
I am Dreaming of a White Christmas - Otis Reading
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - U2
The Christmas Song- Nat King Cole
Christmas Time is Here- Vince Guaraldi
I am looking forward to cranking these up while I decorate my house for the holidays. Hopefully, I don't drive my neighbors absolutely bonkers by singing too loudly the entire month of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment