Thursday, November 10, 2011

turning japanese

I eat a ridiculous amount of Japanese food in any given week. I'd be hard pressed to put a lot of thought in the last time I ate sushi (usually within three days or less), so I am always up for trying new places. I was recently taken to Kyotofu for lunch for a very unique take on the cuisine - definitely not your traditional teriyaki chicken place.  The salad served with the lunch had a delightful dressing and sesame seeds with diced tomatoes and cucumbers- and a beautiful presentation (adorable tilted bowl). For my main dish I had a turkey tofu burger which was so tender it practically melted in mouth. I highly recommend this restaurant for anyone looking to trying something a little different - I definitely can't wait to come back and try some more tasty treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment