Tuesday, November 15, 2011

tastes good cause the candyman thinks it should

Homemade treats are a big part of the holiday season, and I was inspired to try making peanut butter cups from scratch from reading this blog. And truth be told hers look way more professional then the ones I made - however I am sure they taste just as good. I used this recipe by modified it slightly by using milk chocolate chips instead of candy bars. The nice thing is the peanut butter cups don't take much time to make, and set very quickly the refrigerator for enjoyment within an hour of beginning the process. The downfall is I have the skills of a five year old when pouring melted chocolate into cupcake tins, and ended up covered in peanut butter and chocolate. I am looking forward to making these again for holiday treats in December for friends, family and coworkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment