Monday, March 4, 2013

February Round Up



How are we already in March? Really I feel like it was just January – is this what 2013 is going to be, just feeling like every month flies by? February was a good one for me- I got a lot of things in that I wanted to, and worked towards a few of my personal goals. Below is a short list of highlights

  • Spent an extra special long weekend with Mr. Norbs – he’s such a happy little one, and a social butterfly. It was so nice to get to spend a long time playing and snuggling the little guy while he’ll be still. I have a feeling that he’s going to outgrow being held before I know it.
  •  I ran an excellent race at the beginning of the month- enough to renew my faith in the gym time I’ve been trying to but in. I shaved almost 30 seconds of each of my miles on a four mile race- which for me was crazy.
  • I exceeded my goal of 20 workout days in February – clocking in a total of 23 days that I worked out. For March I am looking to go for 22 workout days, and see if I can pull a total of 30 hours or more at the gym.
  • Some vacation planning got underway - making me happy to know something its in the works

No comments:

Post a Comment