Wednesday, August 28, 2013

jonesing hard for fall



Autumn is one of my favorite seasons, summer gets a lot of glory, but fall is the best. Fresh apples, pumpkin flavored everything, the start of sweater season are all things that make me super psyched up for fall. I’ve done a tiny bit of fall shopping in the past few days – found a couple of dresses I really liked from Loft and Garnett Hill. I’ve been really not into the shopping as much as I normally would be at the change of a season, but I think that’s because I am desperate to clean out my closets during the upcoming weekend. I’ve already found a home for a dress that I never wear, but knew someone who liked the dress (yay for finding something a new home). I looking forward to organizing and really parting ways with a few things, since I fall into the same category as most, I wear my favorites and then nothing else. Hopefully, I am successful at the closet clean out 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment