Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sisterland




I am a big fan of Curtis Sittenfield. I’ve read Prep and American Wife, both which I loved. It was no surprise to me when I picked up her latest novel, Sisterland, that I would be hooked on the one as well.  I spent a week in London for work, which anyone know the time changes alone are hard, even when you try to go to bed your internal clock never quiet feels right, add it a novel that makes you keep turning pages, means for a few less than perfect nights of sleep.  A story of identical twins (ok those of you who know me in real life, know grown up identical twins scare me a bit, if you are curious, I can explain why), who have psychic abilities – who are predicting a massive earthquake in St. Louis. A story of family with interesting twists, I couldn’t put this down. I am hoping for a new novel soon Curtis!

No comments:

Post a Comment